UL Approved, Fully Loaded Meter
The XT-UL Platform is the “fully-loaded” kWh meter offered by Vision. In addition to having all of the standard features of the ST platform, it also provides in-the-field Demand reads and it is compatible with multiple Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) solutions. This meter is ideal for systems utilizing kV billing or in need of a low-cost smart metering solution.
Both Class 100 and Class 200 switches can be included in the base of either package. Class 200 switches are available in forms 1S, 2S, & 12S, while Class 100 switches are available in Forms 1S, 2S, 12S and 16S meters.
Additional functionality includes four quadrant metering for KWh and KVARh along with the ability to output VARh pulses for testing. The Vision 20/20 programming software has also been upgraded to provide programming of all new features.
The smaller package can be used for Forms 1S, 2S, 3S, 4S & 12S while the larger package can be used for all meter forms. All materials used in the production of the XT-E are UL listed and are the same as those found in our UL listed meters.
As with the Vision XT platform, TOU, Load Profile, Demand, Reactive, Net Metering and Four Quadrant Metering are all included at no additional cost.
Contact Sales at (803) 628-0035 to Purchase
- ANSI C12.18, C12.19, C12.20, & C37.90.1Compliant
- Utilizes Current Transformer(s) for Measurement
- 120 – 480 Input Voltage
- LCD Display is soldered to the board
- Load Profile, TOU, Demand & Reactive are Standard
- Event Log
- Alternate Mode with programmable display values
- Accuracy +/- 0.2%
- Shipped with Accuracy better than +/- 0.15%
- Designed for 20 Year Life
- Battery options for Display, Ram, and Clock
- Standard Delivered, Received & Net Metering
- Continuous Instantaneous KW Available
- No exposed metal parts (when installed)
- Uses Vision 20/20 Software for Programming (included with the purchase of meters no charge)
- Starting Watts < 1.2 @ 120 VAC
- 50/60 Hz +/- 5%
- Utilizes Maxim Teridian Technology
- 200 Amp Switch Option
- 30 Digit User Defined Security Key
- Optional Pulsed Output Board
- Energy Delivered
- KWh Delivered Total
- KVARh Delivered
- KVAh Delivered
- KWh Delivered Phase A
- KWh Delivered Phase B
- KWh Delivered Phase C
- Energy Received
- KWh Received Total
- KVARh Received Total
- KVAh Received
- KWh Received Phase A
- KWh Received Phase B
- KWh Received Phase C
The Vision XT-UL meter was designed to accommodate powerful AMI modules.