The Vision XT-E (Enhanced) version of the XT meter has been upgraded with a stronger power supply, two zero crossing circuits, more memory and additional filtering to allow better performance of the SSN NIC. Two new meter packages were developed to allow more flexibility with internal switches and cost.
Both Class 100 and Class 200 switches can be included in the base of either package. Class 200 switches are available in forms 1S, 2S, & 12S, while Class 100 switches are available in Forms 1S, 2S, 12S and 16S meters.
Additional functionality includes four quadrant metering for KWh and KVARh along with the ability to output VARh pulses for testing. The Vision 20/20 programming software has also been upgraded to provide programming of all new features.
The smaller package can be used for Forms 1S, 2S, 3S, 4S & 12S while the larger package can be used for all meter forms. All materials used in the production of the XT-E are UL listed and are the same as those found in our UL listed meters.
As with the Vision XT platform, TOU, Load Profile, Demand, Reactive, Net Metering and Four Quadrant Metering are all included at no additional cost.
To purchase Vision XT-E Meters please call our sales team at 803-628-0035 or email email@example.com
● ANSI C12.18, C12.19, C12.20 & C37.90.1 Compliant
● Utilizes Shielded Current Transformer(s) for
● 120 – 480 VAC Input Voltage
● LCD Display is soldered to the board
● Load Profile
● Time of Use
● Reactive Metering
● Event Log
● Delivered, Received & Net Metering
● Four Quadrant Metering for KW & KVarh
● Alternate Mode with programmable display values
● Accuracy +/- 0.2%
● Shipped with Accuracy better than +/- 0.15%
● Designed for 20 Year Life
● Battery options for Display, Ram, and Clock
● Continuous Instantaneous KW Available
● Uses Vision 20/20 Software for Programming
● Starting Watts < 1.2 @ 120 VAC
● 50/60 Hz +/- 5%
● Utilizes Maxim Teridian Technology
● -40 to +85 ºC operating temperature
● 5 to 95% humidity non-condensing
● 100 or 200 Amp Switch Option(s)
● 32-Digit User Defined Security
● Optional Pulsed Output Board
KWh Delivered Total
KWh Delivered Phase A
KWh Delivered Phase B
KWh Delivered Phase C
KWh Received Total
KVARh Received Total
KWh Received Phase A
KWh Received Phase B
KWh Received Phase C
Silver Spring Networks – AMI
The Silver Spring Communications Module integrates inside Vision Metering’s electricity meters to provide wireless networking, both back to utility OT/IT systems and into the customer’s home or business. The Communications Module includes a highly reliable, IEEE 802.15.4g standards-based Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) radio that provides two-way networking capability.